|The establishment is dedicated to offering a professional product and service, which includes safeguarding our visitors' and customers' privacy. This means we'll safeguard the personal information of all visitors who use any mobile application, platform, or device to access our websites or services (collectively, the "Services"). We believe in complete transparency, and this privacy statement outlines how your personal information is collected, shared, and used by the establishment. There is also information on how to exercise your privacy rights.|
1. The right to be informed about the personal data we gather and how we use it;
2. The right of access to the personal information we have about you;
3. The right to have any personal data we hold about you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
4. The right to be forgotten - the right to have any personal data we hold about you erased (we only keep your data for a limited time);
5. The right to have the processing of your personal data restricted (i.e. prevented);
6. The right to data portability (the opportunity to request a copy of your personal data that you can reuse with another service or organisation);
7. The right to object to the use of your personal information for specific purposes by us; and
8. Rights in relation to profiling and automated decision-making
|WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?|
|Name, Address, Contact information such as telephone number and email addresses, Delivery address, if placing an order with us, IP address.|
|HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?|
1. All personal data is processed and stored securely for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for collection. We will always uphold our commitments and protect your rights under the GDPR.
2. We will always have a legal basis for using your personal data, either because it is required for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., by placing an order with us), because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g., by subscribing to SMS and emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests
|HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?|
1. On occasion, we may enter into agreements with such third parties to provide goods and services to you on our behalf. These third parties may need access to some of your data in some instances. We will take all reasonable means to ensure that your data is treated safely, securely, and in compliance with your rights, our obligations, and any third-party obligations imposed by law.
2. We may accumulate statistics regarding how people use our Site, such as traffic trends, user numbers, purchases, and other data. All such information will be anonymized and will not contain any personally identifiable information or anonymized information that can be coupled with other information to identify you. Data will be shared and used solely in accordance with the law.
3. We may be legally obligated to share certain data we hold, which may include your personal data, in certain instances, such as when we are involved in legal proceedings, when we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental body.
|YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION|
1. You may use parts of our Site without submitting any personal information. However, in order to access all of our Site's features and services, you may be necessary to submit or accept the gathering of some data.
|HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?|
|You have the right to get a copy of any of your personal data that we keep on file for you (where such data is held).|